I love roast beef. And whether I am eating a cut of prime rib or a French dip sandwich, I need to have it with some horseradish. Since we like to whip up French dip sandwiches for weekend lunches on a regular basis, I have developed a quick and easy homemade recipe for creamy horseradish sauce using ingredients that I usually have on hand. This is equally good with a roast beef dinner.
Here is what you need:
Click here to watch a short video tutorial for making my Creamy Horseradish Sauce. Here's the recipe:
Fab Everyday Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Dollop of sour cream (I use light sour cream)
- Fresh lemon juice
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until completely blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to incorporate.
Now, just slather it (generously) onto some French bread along with your favorite French dip recipe!
Don't forget to pin this one!