Thanksgiving is barely over, and I already have Christmas décor ideas on the brain - big time. I have been collecting some inspiration on Pinterest (click here to follow Fab Everyday on Pinterest), and today I am sharing my 20 favorite chic holiday décor idea pins.
1. DIY Christmas Ornament Wreath
This one I attempted myself last year, and loved the result! This pretty ornament wreath cost me less than $10 to make with supplies from the dollar store:
2. Christmas Ornament Napkin Ring
So simple, yet chic.
3. Mixed Metallic
4. DIY Glitter Tree
This tutorial could help you complete the look above on a budget.
5. Black and White Christmas Tree Decorations
6. DIY Modern Minimalist Nutcracker
Simple idea for a fabulous West Elm décor hack.
7. Fir Champagne Flute Centerpieces
8. Black, White, Gray and Gold Décor
9. Modern Mantel
10. Wreath Chair Decorations
11. Ornament Centerpiece
Simple but stunning.
12. Ornament Chandelier
13. Inexpensive Jingle Bell Centerpiece
14. Glam Mixed Metallic Display
15. Peace Mantel
16. Glitter Reindeer Picture
17. White and Mixed Metallic Mantel
This fabulous look from Centsational Girl is inspiring my own holiday mantel this year.
18. Mini Stockings Silverware Holders
This is just too cute...
19. Glitter Christmas Lights
20. Rustic and White Christmas
There you have it! Stay tuned next week for my round-up of my favorite holiday party food pins, and don't forget to follow Fab Everyday on Pinterest!