Okie dokie, on to the blog at hand!
Kid's Ice Cream Social Birthday Party
Want a party that is enjoyable for both kids and adults alike? Well, who doesn't love ice cream?! It is also a nice unisex theme that can be adjusted with the kid's favorite color. Most of the inspiration and editable/printable files (including fonts) came from this blog post on Eat & Drink Chic: DIY Ice-Cream Parlour "Make your own Sundaes" Buffet Concept for a Wedding or Party.
Sauces with labels
Topping buffet from another angle
Banner made from blue card stock and twine. Sorry for the bad lighting!
Happy birthday boy!
Fonts (all free, yay!):
These are all editable PDFs (if you have Illustrator or InDesign), so you can not only change the color, but the text as well. Note that I even personalized them to include my son's name (Grayson's Ice Cream Parlour). This blogger made these available for free for personal use! Don't forget to credit her if you use them and blog about it.
- Restaurant/food supply store (containers, scoops, etc.) - a more comprehensive choice of items than a craft store, and better pricing than the candy buffet supplies sold at craft stores.
- Party City (napkins, plates)
- Michael's (paddle sticks, misc. items)
- Grocery store (ice cream, toppings, balloons)
- Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Strawberry Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Shaved Coconut
- Chopped Peanuts
- Sprinkles (a must for a kid's party)
- Crumbled Oreos
- Mini Marshmallows
- Maraschino Cherries